Monday, March 9, 2009

What To Wear

Just because you are going to church (for a conference, worship service, or any other service or event), doesn't mean you can't look young and fierce!



Every woman needs a full skirt or dress (but if you have bigger hips, don't go too full). For those of you worried about your center area, the fullness of the skirt balances out your tummy issues, and purple is a wonderful color for all skin tones and symbolizes royalty (we are all Queens!).
I love me a basic tee. They can be worn with jeans or the fabulous pencil skirt shown above!



Anyone who knows me, knows I love a fab scarf, because they can add some fun to any outfit. This leopard scarf is composed of neutrals (brown, camel, black) which go with anything. Plus the scarf is just fun. It can be tied in a bow (of which I would do for this outfit) or just drape around the neck.
Every woman needs at least one blazer, and right now oversized blazers are so in right now! You can cinch the blazer with a brown or tan belt or just wear it open.



The bootie is in for spring and fall, so it makes a great transitioning shoe. I love the cutouts on the side, and a peep toe shoe, flatters almost any foot. (P.S. sorry for the poor shoe pic, I am new to this blogger thing, but this was the ideal shoe for this outfit).


I know some of you are stuck in that world where your shoes must match your handbag, but please step out of that world, lol. This bag is perfect for church, work, or hanging out. You can put as much or as little into this bag, and the color is luscious and a neutral which means it can go with so many outfits!!!



This outfit is great for church, but it can be worn to work, lunch with friends, or a little date with your honey:-).































2 comments:

  1. Love it! Look forward to coming back for some more fashion tips! The booties are wonderful, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, they are so cute; I really want them now! lol

    ReplyDelete