Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Keep It Positive!!!

Hello lovelies!!  Sorry for the small hiatus (I have to figure out a consistent pattern for these postings).  I hope all is well with you, and if it's not, know that is going to get better!  Sunday my pastor preached on positive thinking, which is something I have been trying to practice everyday for the last couple of months!  I really believe that when you think positively or negatively on things, it comes into fruition based on how you think.  There are so many things God has laid on my heart, this blog being one, that I just know are a part of His purpose for me, but I have to remember to think positively on those things and not let the devil seep into my thoughts.  It took me a while to start this blog, after God laid it on my heart to do so, because I was always thinking "I can write literary papers, but I don't know how to write blog post."  It wasn't until I constantly thought "I have stories to share, believe women can be Christian and fabulous consecutively, and may be able to help someone with the things I have to say!" that this blog became a reality.  

Thinking positively not only affects the things you want to do, but the way you act everyday.  When you think positively your attitude and vibe is positive, which is a beautiful reflection of God in you!  Don't get me wrong, as humans we still have bad attitudes at times, but that's something we have to pray t God about and try to do better next time.  It is so easy to let Satan and negative thoughts seep into our mind, but truth is, positive thinking has  a lot to do faith too.  When you have faith in God and what He has planned for your life, it should be (and has been for me)  easier to think positively.  I want to star my own fashion related business, but I have yet to figure out the complete ways to make it happen (but it is not for me to figure out, since I've given it over to God).  I think positive on my future endeavors everyday and visualize myself running things as an entrepreneur, knowing that God will give me anything I ask if it is according to His will!

Maybe you're looking for a job, trying to finish or start school, looking for a Godly romantic relationship, and the list can go on and on.  I encourage you to THINK and SPEAK positively on whatever it may be, give it over to God, and watch HIM  work!!!

Live, Love, Be Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment