Monday, March 9, 2009

Faith For The Impossile

Happy Monday lovelies!!! I had a wonderful weekend (with a bit of drama mixed in), and I hope you did too!! Saturday morning I went to a women's conference to hear my play mom speak, and ended up being enormously blessed!! The keynote speaker spoke on things that really resonated with me, premarital sex, believing i God to deal with your mountains, education, and simply having a strong faith in God, all under the subject, "Faith For the Impossible" (derived from Matthew 17: 16-20). I had been internally struggling with removing a certain sinful nature and action from my life, but not giving God full control to help me remove this thing. On Saturday, I really gave it over to God, and let me say by Sunday night, God made away for it to be removed from my life!! I know that I will only be able to resist sinful temptation (which I thought to be impossible) through God's help. Once I gave it over to God wholeheartedly, the impossible became possible, because I had complete faith in him. I don't know what you may be struggling with or wanting for your life, but please know that God is AWESOME, POWERFUL, and JUST, but He will only make the impossible happen when you have FAITH!!!!

La Vie, L'amour, Etre Heureux!!
(Live, Love, Be Happy)

2 comments:

  1. Amen. girl this is just what i needed to hear i have been praying for something in my life so hard and i just realized that i should just give it to GOD and keep FAITH without a worry and he will work it out.

    Thanks Quelle.

    Robin.(& i love this Blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin honey...giving it to God is all we really can do if we want to prosper in life! So many times we say "I'm giving it to God" only to still be thinking about it devising a plan. But truth is God just wants us to turn it over completely! Thanks girl; I'm so glad you love it! (see you Monday!)

    ReplyDelete