Thursday, March 5, 2009

Introductions Are Due...

My name is Quelle; I'm a 23 year old degreed fashionista, trying to make a conscious effort to live in God's will (which I am daily learning is no easy feat!). I don't always succeed in this daily goal, but I have peace in God's forgiveness and continue trying. It's not easy being 23 trying to live right, when many my age are living completely wrong. Nonetheless, I am growing in God and He is growing in me! I love all things fashion, creative, French, and fun, but finding the line between the old me and the new me in these areas (especially the fun part) is something I struggle with. Some (especially, young people) tend to think that just because a person gets serious about their relationship with God, they become a bore, but I just don't believe that has to be true (though I am naturally a bit of a laid back homebody ;-]). Feel free to join me on my journey of living in God's will and purpose (something I am still trying to figure out completely) with some fierceness mixed in! I pray that as I learn and grow in God, you will too!!

La Vie, L'Amour, Etre Heureux,
(Live, Love, Be Happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment