Sunday, March 15, 2009

What I Want Now!!!

Ok, so I admit it, I am a fashion addict (though I am learning how to resist my addiction)! Clothes, shoes, handbags, accessories, they tend to just speak to me, lol. But, shoes they seem to sneak up on me and whisper in my ear, like that dude who is trying to get your number when you are in (or in my case used to be in) the club, lol...or even better when your boyfriend whispers how beautiful you are or how much he loves you. I sometimes tend to lust for shoes (lusting is just not a sexual thing), which I am too working on. Nonetheless, these are some shoes on my must-have soon (when they fit in my budget) list!

These shoes from the Kors for Michael Kors line are so adorable. I love this neutral tan color! The bow is so cute, but the studs on the bow give it something extra. I Can imagine them, with a cute summer dress at a wedding, maybe dinner with my sweetie, or of course jeans and a cute tee (one of my favorite go to outfits)!



I love short boots. They are great in the winter with jeans or leggings and a tunic. I really want these to wear for spring/summer with a cute (not too short) summer dress. I love the studs...it makes me feel a bit rockstar like! Plus, I will be able to wear them once winter comes back around.

La Vie, L'Amour, Etre Heureux

(Live, Love, Be Happy)



















No comments:

Post a Comment