Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What To Wear- Date Night/Dinner Night Out

Happy Mid Week Lovelies!!

I know the weekend is near, and some of you fabulous ladies may have dates or plans dinner with the girls.  So hear is one of many options for this weekend's festivities!

OMG!  I love this top!  Purple is one of my favorite colors; it seems to make any person look and seem a bit more regal! The asymmetrical shape of this top is so in right now.  It allows your collarbone to show, which is one of the sexiest parts of the female body.  It is sexy without revealing too much, and the ruffle is just beautiful and feminine!

This top would look good with, skinny, straight, or wide leg jeans, but I prefer skinny or straight, because of the voluminous ruffle of the top.  Go for dark jeans, because they are much dressier than a lighter wash jean.
These snakeskin booties are fierce and have been added to my wish list!  Booties look great with skinny or straight leg jeans.  Plus, they can be easily transitioned to fall with some opaque tights.  The grey colors of make these shoes a wonderful neutral! 
I love a peep-toe pump, and this one is divine!  The color-blocking details on the back of the shoe is so original, especially the pop of blue!  With these shoes I would do a simple earring, maybe a pearl or stud.

I really like these earrings because they can jazz up any outfit.  The turquoise color looks wonderful against glowing skin and adds a pop of color to the outfit.  

To finish off this date/dinner out look, I would add an oversized clutch in black or some other neutral.  The most important part of this outfit is the top, so you don't want to accessorize too much to draw away from it. Have fun oh FAB ones!

La Vie, L'Amour, Etre Heureux

No comments:

Post a Comment