Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What I Want Now: Shoes!!

So I was doing some web searching, looking at shoes, and I came across these!!!  
I am very picky about the kind of sandals I wear, because I have some feet insecurities (Lord help me, lol), but these sandals are perfect!  I always prefer a thong settle sandal, as opposed to strappy ones, because I like how they look on my feet.  The gladiator shoe is totally in this season, but most importantly: this turquoise color is DIVINE!!  I love the studded details too.  I can see myself wearing these with jeans and a tee or a cute blouse, or a cute dress (short or maxi) throughout the summer.  I must have them soon (can we say b-day present?)  LOL!
OMG, I love me a funky(in a good way) shoe, and this shoe is Funk-ay LOL!!!  I love the pointed toe, that is not too pointy.  The hidden platform is so in, and add comfort.  I absolutely adore the color blocking.  I am a pink/purple kind of girl, so this magenta is so right for me!!  The architectural detail on the back of this shoe (the raised back) is so on point!  Add a 4.25" heel and these shoes are just right for me; I totally see them in my closet (visualization is key, lol).

When I get these shoes (it is important to speak things into existence lovelies!), you all will definitely know!

La Vie, L'Amour, Etre Heureux,

Quelle

No comments:

Post a Comment