Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sisterfriends!!

Bonjour Lovelies!

I just want to say that I love my sisterfriends!!  They come in different shapes, personalities, and sizes, but I love them all!!  I thank God for the ladies He has placed in my life, and I firmly believe God does not create us lovely chicas to be or feel alone.  True enough I have had to lose some friends along my journey, especially in the last year or so, but the lovelies, who I communicate with on a regular basis, who I know will be there for me when I need them, and know that the advice they give will have positivity and God behind it.  I think it is important to celebrate our sisterfriends; call them and see how they are doing, get together for dinner and fun, sometimes, just let them know you are there.  So many times, we feel like friends have changed or feel lonely because we don't have friends (or the kind we desire), but God tells us (in my words)  to have friends you have to be a friend.  Often we get so caught up within ourselves, that we forget to be friends (yet we have all kinds of attitude when our "friend" is being a friend like we think).  Life is not meant to be lonely, and I thank God for surrounding me with ladies who make sure that I never feel that I am.  So today, I just want to let my sisterfriends know they are appreciated and thank you for going on this journey of life with me!!!  Tons of smooches to you lovelies!!!

La Vie, L'Amour, Etre Heureux,

Quelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment