Monday, June 8, 2009

What I Want Now: Headbands!!

So in recent months, I have developed a small affinity for headbands.  They are so cute, and can be a playful addition to any outfit.  I prefer headbands with some kind of attachment; plain ones don't quite work for me.  I love the big pieces on the ones I am going to share, because they make a statement in themselves. What do you think?

I love the hunter green color of the feathers;  this headband will go great with jeans, a cute tee, and some lace up oxford peep toe stilettos or with a flowing maxi dress and metallic sandals.

I am such a girly girl at heart, I love stuff with bows.  They allow me to be a bit young, yet still elegant.  I try to stick to age appropriate bows, like this cream headband.  The color is great for summer.
This flora headband is divine!!!  It will look great, with a cute pencil skirt and top or cardigan for the office.  This headband would look great with hair pulled back.  Loves it!!!

Live, Love, Be Happy,

Quelle

No comments:

Post a Comment