Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Wouldn't Know You Like I Do


So I was sitting in my car Monday night waiting on my boyfriend to get something at his mom's house and "I wouldn't know you like I do" by James fortune and fiya came on the radio. It got me to thinking (I love good music because it always gets my mind going) if I hadn't gone through things in life, I wouldn't know Jesus like I do (still have knowing to do :-)). The bible says trials come to test your faith; sometimes God has to send us through things so that we may fall on our knees and come to Him. It's so awesome that God doesn't give up on us; he simply knows what to do to get us to come back to him and allow him to show up in our lives!!! Everyday I watch the news and it reminds me of all the things going wrong in life; I'm unemployed, trying to maintain, and it can become easy to get in the dumps or forget about how good God is. However, it is in these times that I realize that my relationship with God is getting better because of the times and experiences I am living right now. So the next time your tribulations get you down, count it a blessing for God to be reaching out to you saying "come closer; get to know me better." Isnt that a great way to look at it?!

Smooches Lovelies!

Live, Love, Be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment