Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What I Want Now- Birthday Edition!!!

This post was originally posted on June 23, 2009.

So today is my 24th birthday, and there are a few things I will be wishing for when I blow out the candles on the fabulous cake my mom is making for me!
I am totally into florals right now, with the ruffle detail on the top, this dress is just too cute!!!


I love this dress in theory; the color is beautiful!  I would have to try it on and see how these ruffles look on my hips, but it so light and gorgeous!!

This floral high waist skirt is really cute; I an see it worn with a tank/wife beater and some cute stilettos or some cute little flats and gladiator sandals.


I have been needing and wanting some cute little flats, that aren't boring.  I love the neutral color, and the ankle tie is so cute.  These would be cute with a skirt, cropped trousers, jeans, or some cute shorts.
I need some new tan/brownish shoes, and these would be great! I can imagine them with the blue ruffle dress above; too cute!!
Anyone who knows me, knows I love a statement shoe!  I saw these on steve madden's website, and I have got to have them!!  The light suede is great for all seasons, and the blue is divine!!


So there is my birthday wish list; if/when I get any of these items, I will be sure to share!!!

Live, Love, Be Happy,

Quelle

No comments:

Post a Comment